over 20 years of industrial fencing experience
- Military Bases
- Oil & Gas
If you run an industrial site in Corpus Christi, TX, you can count on D&C Fence Co. for all your industrial fencing needs. We’ve been working in the oil and gas industry for more than 20 years, cultivating local relationships with refineries, industrial plants, and the surrounding Eagle Ford Shale area. We also work with airports, military bases, and schools to provide fencing for safety and security. We take pride in our excellent safety record, OSHA training program, and the extensive background and drug screening performed on our employees working in the industrial field. Our oil and gas crews undergo site-specific training for each of our industrial clients.
Our Specialized Industrial Staff Certifications
Each of our employees is subject to current TWIC cards, basic plus training, refinery qualifications, Defense Information Systems Agency drug screening, background checks, and more. We exceed most insurance requirements with the ability to be bonded as requested. The team at D&C Fence Co. has extensive knowledge working with the unique conditions associated with industrial fencing. We can provide materials that meet or exceed the specifications required by the following agencies:
- American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM)
- American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO)
- Federal Specifications (RR-F-191)
The Importance of Security Industrial Fencing
Security is essential in the industrial sector. Security industrial fencing is used to protect your property or equipment in a contained industrial area. Fencing can keep intruders out or keep people in if you own or operate a prison facility. Security fencing can keep critters from entering areas that may be wet or dangerous for them and prevent them from causing a nuisance. Having a security fence installed on your industrial property can keep out unscrupulous individuals who want to vandalize your property or steal your assets. When security is important, you need a fence that will act as a deterrent.
Industrial Fencing Products
You need the best and highest quality fencing products to protect your industrial facility. D&C Fence Co. offers a variety of fencing styles and materials. Many of our products are customizable based on the needs of your business and property. We invite you to learn more about the industrial safety fencing products we offer:
- Chain link fencing – We use heavy-duty chain link fencing for harsh environments, refineries, commercial properties, specked jobs, airports, military bases, and more.
- Aluminum fencing – We install aluminum fences in industrial settings. This fencing type is an excellent alternative to iron fencing. It offers the same look as steel at a more affordable price and without the commitment to maintenance.
- PVC/vinyl fencing – Our vinyl fences have been independently tested for high-velocity hurricane zones. They don’t require maintenance and can stand up to moisture, extreme temperatures, and UV exposure.
- Concrete/brick – Concrete fences are synonymous with security, and we work with stucco and brick fences as well.
- Ornamental iron fencing – While some areas require solid fencing, others can benefit from ornamental iron. Our wrought iron gates and fences stand up to salt corrosion and are available in many colors.
- Access control/turn style – Not just anyone should be coming in and out of your facility. We offer industrial access control products such as keypads, guest entry/exit systems, turnstiles, and more.
- General repair/emergency – If anything goes wrong with your fence, we’re available at a moment’s notice. We know your industrial facility needs to be secured 24/7.
- Temporary fencing – Great for construction projects, a temporary fence can keep your job site secure and then be removed when the job is done.
- Material sales – We have everything you need, including rolls of chain-link, gate hardware, post caps, tension bands, gate wheels, and more.
Contact the Industrial Fencing Experts
D&C Fence Co. has been serving home and business owners in Corpus Christi, TX since 1993. We will work with you to expertly handle all your industrial fencing needs. We pride ourselves on integrity, honesty, and commitment, as well as 100% customer satisfaction. Industrial facilities are unique, and we allow you to draw your own fence and then pick your material. We also offer emergency repair services because we know your industrial facility needs to be protected around the clock. Contact us today to get your free estimate.