Premier Industrial Fencing in Corpus Christi, TX
over 20 years of industrial fencing experience
- Military Bases
- Oil & Gas
D&C Fence Company boasts over 20 years of industrial fencing experience in Corpus Christi, TX. We’ve installed industrial fencing and gates for refineries, airports, military bases, oil and gas companies, schools, and more. You can count on our professional team for all your industrial fencing needs. For over two decades, we’ve worked in the oil and gas industry and cultivated local relationships with refineries, industrial plants. We also work with airports, military bases, and schools to provide industrial fencing for safety and security. We take pride in our excellent safety record, OSHA training program, and the extensive background and drug screening performed on our employees working in the industrial field.
The Benefits of Industrial Fencing
Industrial fencing offers a wide range of benefits. It can help to protect your property and secure any equipment in a contained industrial area. Industrial fencing can also help keep intruders out or keep people in if you own or operate a prison facility. This type of secure fencing can keep critters from entering areas that may be wet or dangerous for them and prevent them from causing a nuisance. Having a security fence installed on your industrial property can keep out trespassers and other individuals who might want to vandalize your property or steal your assets. Security is important, and industrial fencing will act as a deterrent. Other benefits of industrial fencing include durability, low-cost, and maintenance-free. From durability to inexpensive cost, industrial fencing is the best choice for that added security you’re looking for.
Industrial Fencing Installation & Repair Services
Whether your business needs industrial safety fencing or industrial security fencing, D&C Fence Company can help. We offer unparalleled industrial fencing installation services to business owners throughout Corpus Christi, TX. We only install the best, so you can rest assured that we install customer-made, high-quality industrial metal fencing that you'll love. Our fences will elevate both your safety and security in one fell swoop. Your assets, property, and employees will all be better protected. We also offer 24/7 emergency services for our client's convenience should you ever require immediate repair assistance. For the best industrial fencing services, choose D&C Fence Company.
Industrial Fencing Products
At D&C Fence Company, we only use the highest-quality industrial fencing products to protect your facility or job site. We offer a wide range of styles and materials, so that you can decide which will best suit your unique needs. To ensure your fence endures for the years to come, we also offer a limited lifetime warranty on all our aluminum, vinyl, and PVC fences. Additionally, most of our industrial fencing products are customizable based on your business and property's needs. Our industrial fencing products include:
- Chain Link Fencing – We use heavy-duty chain link fencing for harsh environments, refineries, commercial properties, specked jobs, airports, military bases, and more.
- Aluminum Fencing – We install aluminum fences in industrial settings. This fencing type is an excellent alternative to iron fencing. It offers the same look as steel at a more affordable price and without the commitment to maintenance.
- PVC/Vinyl Fencing – Our vinyl fences have been independently tested for high-velocity hurricane zones. They don’t require maintenance and can stand up to moisture, extreme temperatures, and UV exposure.
- Concrete/Brick – These fences are synonymous with security. We also work with stucco.
- Ornamental Iron – While some areas require solid fencing, others can benefit from ornamental iron.
- General Repair/Emergency – If anything goes wrong with your fence, we’re available at a moment’s notice. We know your industrial facility needs to be secured 24/7.
- Temporary Fencing – Great for construction projects, a temporary fence can keep your job site secure and be easily removed when the job is done.
- Access Control – Not just anyone should be coming in and out of your facility. We offer industrial access control products such as keypads, guest entry and exit systems, and turnstiles.
- Material Sales – We have everything you need, including rolls of chain-link, gate hardware, post caps, tension bands, gate wheels, and more.
Our Specialized Industrial Staff Certifications
Our employees are subject to current TWIC cards, basic plus training, refinery qualifications, drug screenings, background checks, and more. We do this to ensure the highest level of excellence is maintained. Additionally, we exceed most insurance requirements with the ability to be bonded as requested. The professional team at D&C Fence Company possesses extensive knowledge working with industrial fencing's unique conditions. We can provide materials that meet or exceed the specifications required by the following agencies:
- American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM)
- American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO)
- Federal Specifications (RR-F-191)