Fence Repair Services
D&C Fence Co. is the team to call when you need your broken fence repaired in Corpus Christi, TX. We are one of the only companies to offer 24-hour service in case of an emergency. Our team is always ready to repair your fence as soon as possible. Don’t hesitate to give us a call if you have a fencing emergency. No job is too big for us, so contact us if your fence is damaged by a car accident, wind, or is just falling. Your home, business, or industrial site needs to be protected. We know that sometimes fence repair can’t wait until the next business day. Check out some of the services we provide:
- Chain Link Fence Repair
- Vinyl Fence Repair
- Wood Fence Repair
- Wrought Iron Fence Repair
- Fence Gate Repair
- Access Control Gate repair
Signs It’s Time to Repair Your Fence
Do you know when you should have your fence repaired? Fences installed by D&C Fence Co. are built to last, but if you have an older fence, it may be in need of repair. Whether you’re looking to update the appearance of your fence, ensure that it’s still functional, or want to breathe new life into your old fence, it may be time for repair. Having your fence repaired can increase your home’s curb appeal or make your business more appealing to potential customers or clients. Check out these three signs it’s time to have your fence repaired:
- Broken or damaged boards – Fence boards can become damaged from weather exposure. Those boards can be replaced rather than having the whole fence replaced. Broken boards can threaten the integrity and safety of your fence. Broken or damaged boards do not provide the same strength and durability your fence needs. Our team can assess the damage and repair your fence to like-new condition.
- Leaning – Over time, some fences can begin to lean to one side or sag. The issue can sometimes be solved by reinforcing or replacing a few of the fence posts. But in other cases, a more extensive fence repair will be required. If your fence’s wood is worn out, our team will visit your home or work site to check it out and repair or replace it.
- Insect damage – Insects tend to make their way into wood fences and cause damage. Look for tiny holes, bores, or gnawing in your fence. If insects are living inside your wooden fence, they need to be removed. Our team can inspect your fence to find out what’s really going on and come up with the best solution for you.
Should I Repair or Replace My Fence?
Choosing whether your fence needs to be replaced or can be repaired can be tricky for home or business owners in Corpus Christi, TX. Cost is always a factor, and sometimes a fence replacement can actually be cheaper than having it repaired. If your fence needs minor repairs, that’s often the best course of action. But more extensive repairs require you to consider replacement. Fence replacement can be your best option if you follow this general rule: If replacing more than 20% of your fence’s pickets or panels is required, you should replace your entire fence. Learn more about some common issues with fences that can be repaired:
- Aluminum fences – While aluminum fences are durable, some of their parts require attention or replacement. Shifting soil can loosen fence posts. Damaged aluminum fences may require individual rails or sections to be replaced.
- Vinyl fences – Accidents or harsh weather can damage vinyl fences, which are also subject to cracking over time. It’s relatively easy to replace cracked panels in your vinyl fence.
- Wood fences – Natural fence materials can suffer damage from the elements as well as insects and moisture. Warping, discoloration, and splintering are signs your fence needs to be repaired.
Contact us Today for Fence Repair Services
When you need professional fence repair in Corpus Christi, TX, contact the expert team at D&C Fence Co. We’ve been providing emergency fence repair services since 1993 and offer 100% customer satisfaction. If you’re worried about the safety of your property, contact us anytime for emergency repairs. We pride ourselves on integrity, honesty, and commitment. Our team would be happy to provide you with a free estimate for fence repair, so contact us today.