Stair Railing Installation in Corpus Christi, TX
Professional Balcony & Stair Railing Installation
Safety should always be a concern, and D&C Fence Company proudly offers balcony and stair railing installation services in Corpus Christi, TX. Our team of stair railing installation contractors has been installing railing for more than 15 years. We take great pride in the products we offer and our outstanding installation standards. Our team offers multiple types of stair and balcony railing to keep your home beautiful and safe for your family. We can also provide balcony railing installation for your business to give you peace of mind and keep your employees and customers safe and secure. Learn more about our professional railing installation services and get in touch with us today for a free estimate.
Types of Railing Available
D&C Fence Company offers many options for railing systems. The top two railing systems we offer are also the most commonly used in the corrosive environment of Corpus Christi. Aluminum and vinyl railing are your best bets because both provide a beautiful decorative look while maintaining the rigidity and strength required. There are many alternatives to these two styles, but none offer the excellent warranties and looks that aluminum and vinyl do. All railing we sell must pass state and federal code requirements to protect our customers’ liability. Standard railing for most all applications comes 42” tall to meet codes, does not allow more than a 4” gap anywhere, and comes only 2” off the mounting surface. Stair railings are typically 36” tall. Our team will acquire any permits needed for installation. We install ornamental iron railing systems, wood railing systems, wire mesh railing systems, cable systems, and glass railing systems. Learn more about the types of railing we install:
- Vinyl – This railing choice is durable and requires little maintenance. You can choose from a variety of vinyl accessories, including posts and caps.
- Composite – A blend of PVC and recycled wood, composite railing is high-quality and low maintenance. Composite railing can be installed quickly and offers multiple options.
- Wrought Iron – This classic railing material is strong and durable and will last for many years when properly maintained.
- Stainless Steel – Choose a modern, polished look for your stair or balcony railing system. Stainless steel resists rust, making it ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
- Aluminum – This affordable option is ideal for stair and balcony railing. Aluminum is naturally resistant to rust and corrosion. You have many finish options to choose from, and aluminum has a high strength-to-weight ratio.
The Importance of Railings for Safety
Professional Railing Installation Services
Schedule Railing Installation Today